My Top 11 Graduation Gifts from Etsy
Gifts that are unique, thoughtful and affordable.
This June my oldest son Hunter will graduate from high school. It is an exciting time. There are senior dinners, awards ceremonies, proms and soon...graduation parties!
And that means lots of graduation gifts.
For years, I had always given the children of friends and family a gift of money. Of course, money is always appreciated. But now with my own child, I have realized that graduation is one of the most meaningful days in a young adults life. So, wouldn't it be nice to give a gift that is meaningful too? I set out to do some online shopping and was thrilled to find some gifts that were unique, thoughtful and affordable.
Here are some of my favorite finds, from my favorite website Etsy.com. Give them on their own or add a little more with gift cards and money.
- (a &b) Every student needs a back pack or satchel and these two are both stylish and sturdy. Handcrafted and beautiful from Leizi Studio.
- I love this bracelet for its simple and powerful statement, "Make History", as well as for its sleek style. Designed by Amy Waltz at Amy Waltz. Her jewelry is not only beautiful, but also empowering.
- I had a t-shirt quilt similar to this made for my husband after college and he loved it. And he is hard to buy for. Trust me, a graduate will love this. JJs Quilting.
- This necklace is designed with the perfect sentiments for the graduate. Visit White Lilllie Designs to find even more special charms and quotes to inspire your graduate.
- How fun is the title of this notebook/journal which is also personalized. I can't even tell you how many other cool sayings are available. Check them out at Zany. I have already ordered one for my son with a Steve Jobs quote. Slip some money inside for a unique money holder.
- Of course a bottle opener is best suited to a college graduate. But I love this design. It is simple, on a handy key chain and customizable with dates and words of your choice on both sides. Love the typography too. Find it at Tomi's Treasures.
- A monogram makes even something ordinary special. And these towels won't end up lost. Choose one from Embroidery by Sharon.
- Maps are such a classic way to personalize a gift and they make a cuff link suddenly interesting. Choose their college town or where they are headed after graduation. Design yours at Bookity.
- Dorm caddies from Studio Four Designs. Every student needs one of these for the dorm and at only $20 each, they are super cute. Fill with essentials to make the perfect gift.
- This item is from my own shop. A custom mile marker sign. A friend of mine requested this for her son's graduation and I think it makes a great gift. Custom made at Tweak and Style.
- I think these luggage tags are classic and so affordable at only $7.99. So many other cute styles available at Village Vinyl. Want to add a little more to your gift. Add new luggage with the tags.